Standard terms and conditions
All bookings over the Christmas holiday period must be for a minimum of 5 nights (15 December – 15 January) Tariffs include a SA tourism levy and are inclusive of VAT.
- Provisional bookings made more than 3 months in advance, will be held for 7 days and then automatically released, unless otherwise authorised
- Provisional bookings made less than 3 months in advance, will only be held for 48 hours and then automatically released, unless otherwise authorised
- Should the above release times not be suitable, please feel free to contact us for alternate arrangements
- All bookings must be confirmed in writing
- We run a small business and cancellations, even of just two people, can greatly affect the operations. Therefore we require full payment prior to guests arrival and strict adherence to our cancellation policy
- We recommend that guests have adequate travel insurance to cover any cancellations or changes in travel arrangements
Cancellation Policy (Applicable to all confirmed reservations)
- We require written confirmation for all cancellations (e-mail or facsimile)
- Cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival: 10% of the full accommodation charge
- Cancelled more than 30 days prior to arrival: 25% of the full accommodation charge
- Cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival: 50% of the full accommodation charge
- Cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival: 90% of the full accommodation charge
- All guests shall settle their extras account in full prior to departure
Group Bookings & Special Package Bookings
- The word ”group” applies to 8 or more full paying guests
- The Happy Days Package Booking means a booking for 1 or more persons staying for 5 or more nights.
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a group reservation or Happy Days Special.
- Full Pre-payment is required 60 days prior to arrival
- We reserve the right to cancel the reservation should we not receive this deposit timeously
- All bank deposits are to be received free of any bank charges or commissions
- Please note that only cash or credit cards are accepted – strictly no Cheques, American Express or Diners Club.
We accept no liability or responsibility for refunds, charges or cancellations booked through third parties such as booking agents or booking sites. For best results contact Happy Days Holiday Rentals directly to ensure your booking is valid. All accommodation is subject to availability.
Right of admission reserved.
It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that they have adequate travel insurance to cover themselves in the event of having to cover cancelled bookings.
VAT & Levies
Rates include VAT and SA Tourism Levy.